TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our commitment is to provide our customers with the best quality products at the best prices. We stand behind our products and are dedicated to giving you world-class after sale support and friendly, dedicated customer service. Your complete satisfaction is important to us, and we hope to continue working with you over the years.
We offer the most competitive price for each of our James brand products. All product prices are subject to change without prior notification.
How To Order
You can place an order through our website at jamesbarbershop.uk, email us at email@example.com. When ordering by phone, please have the stock item #, shipping information, and your payment method ready. Please plan accordingly as some items may be on backorder.
- Credit Card: The name of the purchaser must match the name on the card. If the names do not match or if you would like items shipped to a different state, a Third Party Authorization form will need to be completed with proper identification and faxed to Keller International, LLC.
- Money Order: Only postal money orders are considered a cash payment. All other bank check money orders have to be deposited and cleared by our bank before your order can be processed.
- Check: We accept personal or business checks. Your order will be held until your check is approved. Once your check is received, deposited, and cleared by our bank, we will start processing your order. This will typically take 6-8 business days once your check is received.
Special Order Color Equipment
- Black is the standard featured color. Additional colors stocked in house are noted on the individual product page. Additional colors in stock vary by product. Please allow 10 to 14 weeks for a receipt. 50% deposit is required. Cancellation of a special order forfeits your deposit. Order must be a minimum of 5 units. We specialize in offering a wide variety of optional color choices, styles, and designer equipment by special order. Contact us to request about special order color needs!
Most orders placed online are processed in 1 – 2 business days (subject to change based on external factors and holidays). Please allow 3 – 8 business days for delivery of items within the UK. For trucking items, please allow 4 -10 business days for delivery. Whenever possible, we will ship via FedEx. Some products are too large or heavy for FedEx and will require contracting a Freight Carrier. We offer Free Shipping within the UK for order above £5000 , however, a 10% delivery surcharge will apply to orders under £5,000. If ordering online, the delivery surcharge will be calculated when you check out. We charge no handling fees.
Shipping via standard ground delivery is to-door service only in the UK. Shipping via a freight truck includes curbside delivery to a commercial address. Such delivery also includes a free lift gate service, which means the driver will take the items off the truck for you. The driver is NOT obligated to bring the items inside of your shop with a standard delivery. Standard delivery must also be to a commercial address. Delivery to a residential area is subject to an additional charge.
Some Explanation for Trucking Terms:
- Commercial Delivery – delivery to industrial, or commercial address capable of receiving 52′ tractor-trailer truck, typically with loading dock but not necessary. Our pallets usually consist of smaller items, which are plastic stretch wraps to make unloading individual packages easier for the handler.
- Residential Delivery – Zoned residential address delivery, typically a residential delivery requires the use of a smaller carting company truck because of road weight limits, commercial truck restrictions, or residential community. In this case, the trucking company will automatically reclassify your shipment and add a residential delivery charge.
Shipping For All Other Vendors Besides Keller
Shipping varies greatly for any product that is sold by vendors who are not James Barber Shop. Please allow an additional 3-7 for shipping transit.
QSE Special Order Colors: 3 weeks for production
Mosaic Special Order Colors: 8 weeks for production
2-4 weeks for production
2-4 weeks for production
Shipping Damage or Shortage
BEFORE YOU SIGN FOR YOUR DELIVERY, YOU MUST INSPECT THE SHIPMENT FOR DAMAGE AND SHORTAGES. MAKE SURE YOU RECEIVE THE # OF PACKAGES INDICATED ON THE BILL OF LADING – TAKE PICTURES AND NOTE ANY DAMAGE OR SHORTAGE OF BOXES ON THE BILL OF LADING. If you doubt for any reason that the contents of your shipment may be damaged, you MUST note this on your Bill of Lading. The carrier who delivers this merchandise to you is responsible for its safe delivery. When you accept your shipment from the Freight Company, you are acknowledging that the article(s) were delivered to you in GOOD CONDITION AND WERE PROPERLY PACKED.
Should you notice any damage upon receipt (visible or concealed):
- Have the delivery person note on the freight bill the nature and extent of damages.
- Notify the Freight Company’s Office to inspect the merchandise.
- File a claim for damage at once. In filing a claim, you may make a cash adjustment with the Freight Company for full value, arrange to have repairs made, or replace merchandise.
- If the damage is unnoticed until merchandise is unpacked, notify the Freight Company’s Office immediately and ask to have it inspected.
- Do not destroy packing material until shipment is inspected and the claim is settled. If the shipment delivered to you is not in accordance with the cartons as shown on your receipt, do not accept it until such shortages are noted on the Freight Bill and Bill of Lading. ANY CLAIMS FOR LOSS should be filed immediately with the Freight Company’s Office that makes the delivery to your door. Claims for loss MUST NOT be deducted from our invoice, nor deferring of payment while waiting for adjustments of such claims.
Product Holding for "Out of Stock" Products
James Barber Shop does not place a hold on products that are not in stock. You may sign up for email or text notifications on the product page to be notified once it is back in stock. Once the product is in stock and you are notified, you may then purchase the item.
Returns & Exchanges
New James Barber Shop merchandise may be returned for a refund within 30 days of receipt. James Barber Shop brand parts are non-returnable. Special Order Color & Collins Manufacturing are non-refundable custom made products. Other drop ship products are restricted to their own return policies. Return requests MUST be approved in advance and are subject to a 20% restocking fee if not returned in original packaging and condition. You must pay return shipping costs. Products must be returned in their original packaging in Like New condition. Refunds are contingent upon James Barber Shop inspection and approval. All credits will be issued to the original method of payment used (ie. credit card, store credit, check, crypto currency). Special Order items are NOT returnable. All drop ship items return policies are at the discretion of manufacturers (Oakworks, Collins, Continuum, Rhino Mat, Adjust-A-Sink, Flash Furniture, Pibbs, Belvedere, etc).All Collins equipment are custom made special order items and are non-refundable, and some Belvedere equipment is customized, special order items and are non-refundable, as well as a 30% restocking charge on all standard items returned unused. No credit will be issued for unauthorized Belvedere product returns. All Belvedere returns are to be packaged in original or similar packing materials and sent back freight prepaid. Belvedere products will be refused with any packages returned freight collect.
INTERNATIONAL ORDER policy: No return or exchange will be accepted for all international orders
Orders can be cancelled before they are processed (usually within 2 business days). If the order has already been processed and has not shipped, you will be charged a $25.00 cancellation fee. If your order has already been processed and is in transit to you, you will be charged the $25.00 cancellation fee and all related shipping and handling expenses (both outgoing and returning).
James Barber Shop warrants that their products are of high quality and workmanship. If you find a defect within 30 days of receipt, we will pick up the defective part or complete unit from you at our discretion, repair or replace it, and return it to you free of charge. After 30 days: You must return the defective part or complete unit to us. We will repair or replace it and return it to you free of charge. PLEASE NOTE: Further; we are not responsible for damaged goods due to the actions of persons or entities other than us or due to the transport of the goods.
Warranty periods are:
- Chair tops – 1 year
- Hydraulic pumps – 2 years.
- Highland Pumps – Extended 6 years. Repaired or replaced. All hydraulic lifts are warranted to be free from defect for a period of two years from the date of purchase. If the unit fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, Highland Machine will repair or replace it free of charge. All hydraulic lifts older than two years, but less than six years, will be repaired or replaced with a remanufactured unit for a charge of $35.00 per unit.
- All-purpose Reclining Chair Mechanisms – 1 year.
- Shampoo Bowl Chairs – Fixtures and parts 90 days
- Upholstery is guaranteed to be free of defects in materials and workmanship upon receipt.
- All Electronics (Dryers, steamers, processors, towel cabinets, facial machines, etc.) 1 year repaired. (Customer to pay shipping charges after the first year from date of sale)
PLEASE NOTE: This warranty, however, does not cover damage due to normal wear and tear, abuse, misuse, alteration, improper maintenance, or unauthorized repairs. All plumbing installations must be installed by a licensed plumber with a copy of the plumber’s invoice returned with the warranty card within 30 days for activation. In addition, this warranty is limited solely to repair, replacement, credit, or refund of the original purchase price of the product. James Barber Shop shall not be liable, under any circumstances, for consequential or incidental damages including, but not limited to, labor costs or loss of profits arising in connection with the use of or inability to use products purchased from James Barber Shop. This warranty is Non-Transferable.
James Barber Shop as the seller/distributor assigns to the buyer all warranties that the manufacturer of the goods provides. The only warranties implied for a breach of warranty are those provided by the manufacturer of the products. The purchaser of the product as the buyer will solely look to the manufacturer for performance and execution of any remedies provided by the manufacturer for any and all warranties that are breached. Any and all liabilities arising from the manufactures product will be cover by the manufacturers warranty and legal responsibility only. James Barber Shop representatives shall make no claims whether verbal, E-mail, or written to alter such warranties. Any implied extended warranties or altered warranties must be done by written binding contract of both parties (seller and buyer).
Collins and Jeffco Product Warranty
All Collins and Jeffco Equipment are carefully manufactured, inspected and guaranteed against defects. Warranties are guaranteed as the following from the date of purchase:
- 10 year protection: B Series Barber Chairs hydraulic bases, reclining mechanisms and mechanical components. Upholstery and other components have a 3 year warranty.
- 7.5 year protection: All UK-Made Foot-Operated hydraulic bases (cylinder only).
- 5 year protection: 5250, 4250 & 3250 model hydraulic bases (cylinder only). Comfort zone anti-fatigue mats, sol air dryer motors/hoods, chair-back reclining mechanisms and ABS shampoo bowls.
- 3 year protection: BKB Electric base, molded urethane arms, cabinet hinges, and cabinet drawer-slides.
- 2 year protection: Jeffco K500 and Collins 2200 dryers. All Shampoo bowls, vacuum breakers and all collins-jeffco faucets.
- 1 year protection: Micro-Mist Premium Hair Steamer, Temp Tura Ultra Dryer, Butterfly Hair Processor, and all remaining components, unless noted otherwise are guaranteed for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Belvedere Product Warranty
The Company warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the periods listed below (except misuse or mishandling) from the date of shipment from Belvedere. The Company’s obligation and purchaser’s remedy pursuant to this warranty are limited to repair or replacement at the company’s option. F. O. B. shipping point. Because commercial standards allow color variation over which the Company has no control, this warranty does not extend to color, grain or texture. Fabrics are not warranted against fading, staining, soiling, crushing or wear, all of which are predominately influenced by user-created environment and user care to which the product is exposed to use.
Petroleum-based cleaning solvents are harmful to fabrics and their use will void the warranty. This warranty applies only to the shop or salon originally purchasing from an authorized Company distributor. Claims should be made through the authorized distributor from whom the equipment was purchased. James Barber Shop & Belvedere has the right to request photographs or other objective evidence in determining warranty application.
Chair and Base General Terms
1 year on chair, upholstery, laminates, plastic, metal and wood parts
5 years on all-purpose chair back mechanisms and reclin-o-matic posture control units
5 years on hydraulic pumps
5 years on porcelain enameled base plates
1 year on electric and pneumatic pumps
1 year on painted and chrome base plates
Siesta, Siesta 1
1 year on upholstery, metal parts, and pressurized cylinder
2 years on electric motor and handheld control
1 year on laminates. Metal laminates are designed for vertical surfaces only, other uses void this warranty
1 year on drawer slides and hinges
1 year on pedicure parts, except Mirage
No warranty on plastic against breakage
No warranty on glass after delivery
1 year on plastic and metal parts
5 years on motor
5 years on hood against breakage only
One year on material and workmanship. Does not apply in the case of third-party products used for installation.
Cast Iron Porcelain Enamel Bowls
5 years on enamel
NOT GUARANTEED against damage from diamonds and jewelry
Lifetime warranty on the structural integrity of the cast iron bowl
Acrylic Coated ABS Bowls
1 year on staining
NOT GUARANTEED against damage from non-acetone or acetone-based products or strong solvents
90 days on sprays
1 year on fixtures, vacuum breakers, and temperature valves
Service Parts – 90 days
Warranty replacement parts are guaranteed for 90 days or the remainder of warranty, whichever is greater. James Barber Shop & Belvedere UK Corporation reserves the right to limit the number of years service parts are available. When complete units are replaced, the original warranty period applies from the date of replacement.
Any conformance with LOCAL CODES or INSPECTIONS is the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER.
Information We Collect
James Barber Shop may collect certain personal information, including but not limited to, your name, address, telephone number, and email address. James Barber Shop may also collect your credit card, billing address, and shipping address information when you provide us with this information. We do this to ensure we have all the correct information to process your order and ship as soon as possible. We do not store credit card information on our website as it is processed by a third party certified credit card processing company.
The Web Site may use third party products and services to gather anonymous traffic statistics using cookies and other statistical web collection methods. A cookie is a small piece of stored information with your browser that helps websites and multiple servers recognize you. James Barber Shop and its third party service providers may or may not also use pixelation or transparent files for user tracking to help us manage and improve our website.
James Barber Shop may inadvertently transmit nonidentifiable user information about visitors to our site sometimes to servers of reputable third parties for the purpose of targeting banners, coupons, and other special offers. Search engine companies are continually changing their algorithms for data collection and may be considered as third party providers outside of our control. Clearing cookies frequently will help reduce tracking if you choose to do so but will erase your history to our site. On occasion, you may need to refresh your browser to update a web page you have visited before to display the most current information. By using our website, you consent to our published policies. Links from our website to other websites and vice versa helps build reliable good quality search engine links and are used by James Barber Shop to enhance our website.
The way we use Information
James Barber Shop at times will share customer information provided to us with third parties who provide a service and distribute products for James Barber Shop. Some of the ways we need to use this information will include but are not limited to the following:
- Processing orders
- Warranty Service
- Web and shopping enhancements for a better customer experience.
- Marketing which will include direct mail, e-mail, SMS, market analysis and web maintenance
We at James Barber Shop are not in the business of selling, renting, trading or sharing our customer’s personal information. Sharing of information with our third party vendors would only be done to complete your order fulfillment, process payment, or maintain records.
We value your privacy and the information you consent to share in relation to our SMS marketing service. We use this information to send text notifications (for your order, including abandoned checkout reminders), text marketing offers, and transactional texts, including requests for reviews from us. Opt-in data and consent for text messaging will not be shared with any third parties except for messaging partners, for the purpose of enabling and operating our text messaging programs.
By signing up via text, you agree to receive recurring automated marketing messages, including cart reminders, at the phone number provided. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Reply STOP to unsubscribe. Reply HELP for help. Message frequency varies. Msg & data rates may apply.
Limited Right to Website and Publish Literature
The viewing, printing, or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the site grants you only a limited, non-exclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, or other use. No part of any content, form, or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution). No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the contents, the site, etc.. The content and software on this site may be used only as an informational resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the content on this site is strictly prohibited.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold us and our owners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates (collectively, “Affiliated Parties”) harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorneys’ fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
Disclaimer of Website Usage
THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS-IS,” AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE INFORMATION AND SERVICES MAY CONTAIN OMMISSIONS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. YOU AGREE THAT WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES OR MANUFACTURES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION. BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION THEREOF, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH HEREIN ARE FUNDAMENTAL. THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL JAMES BARBER SHOP. OR ANY OF ITS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS. IN NO CASE OR EVENT SHALL JAMES BARBER SHOP BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGES IN EXCESS TO THE COST OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASE, SALE OR CONTRACT.